- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser(if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
However, you can still place orders.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Users are able to change their personal information: By emailing us
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you must click on the 'unsubscribe' option available below every email sent from us.